Find out how to Set Up Quick Reply on Instagram and SAVE time for your business.
Do you have a Business Page on Instagram and want to SAVE yourself loads of time?
Instagram Quick Reply is designed for busy people like you who spend hours of their day replying to comments and DMs. Once set up (it takes 2 minutes), you can insert your customised reply at the touch of a button… and our clients love it!
Now, we know what you’re thinking… Won’t this affect my engagement rate? No, not at all! You should still reply as normal to your DMs, but whenever you find yourself thinking ‘I’ve sent this answer so many times already’ that is when you should use your Quick Reply.
For those of you familiar with Microsoft Word, it works the exact same as the Autotext function in Word. If you switched off as soon as you read that, tune back in… 😉
In simple terms, you can avoid re-typing commonly used text in your messages with Instagram’s Quick Reply. It means you can replace a few characters with a full message. i.e.
- you could set up a Shortcut called: ‘TAML’ to insert the following message when it’s selected: ‘Hi there, Thanks a mill for your lovely message. I really appreciate your kind words. Best regards xx’; or
- set up the shortcut ‘TYx’ to insert this message: ‘Thank you x’
You can have a variety of different messages and shortcuts for different situations.
Note: This feature is currently only available for Instagram business accounts, so make sure you have a business account if you fancy using it.
How It Works:
- Visit your profile for your Instagram business page.
- Tap the menu on the top right-hand side (3 horizontal lines)
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Business – Branded Content and then Quick Replies. (see screenshots below)
- Tap either ‘New Quick Reply’ or on the plus (+) sign in the top right-hand side to create a quick reply message.
- Simply follow the prompts. When sending a DM (direct message), whenever you type the shortcut word, a quick reply icon will appear in the message box. Tap on the quick reply icon, and the message will appear for you to send!
*Top Tip: Create multiple quick replies for different types of questions that you get asked all the time, by simply tapping on the plus (+) sign for each Quick Reply you want to set up.
Voila, you have just regained hours of your life! 😉
Tap Branded Content
Select Branded Content
Select Branded Content